"Better a fallen rocket than never a burst of light."
~ Tom Stoppard, The Invention of Love

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Responses from the MCU: Vol. 2

Getting back to social media responses from the MCU movie crew on Black Lives Matter and the ongoing protests. Note: As I started working on this, I realized that a lot of MCU actors, especially big-name ones, either don't have Twitter or aren't very active on it. They may use their Instagram more, but I'll admit I don't have a ton of patience for Instagram. If it's not cross-posted, I probably won't find it!

In addition to doing a lot of retweeting, especially of articles and op-eds, Chris Evans (Cap!) posted this message:

Mark Ruffalo (Bruce Banner,) is seems, is always politically active on social media. I appreciated this post from the early days of the protests:

Dave Bautista (Drax) was too prolific for me to get all the way back to late May - he loves posting anti-Trump stuff. Here's a good response to a Tucker Carlson take on the protests:

Benedict Wong (Wong) retweeted this video of Rayshard Brooks being interviewed about the parole system several months before his murder:

Here's one from Brie Larson (Carol Danvers) sharing a video from activist Jane Elliott:

No comments:

Post a Comment