"Better a fallen rocket than never a burst of light."
~ Tom Stoppard, The Invention of Love

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Single-Line Pitches: The Fourteenth Doctor (Doctor Who)

Since we only have three episodes to work with here, it might seem silly to do a Single-Line Pitches for Fourteen’s tenure. But what can I say? If you read this blog, then you know I can be completist to a silly degree, plus I really loved all three of Fourteen’s episodes. So here we are! My Single-Line Pitches often focus on amusing bits, but these ended up being more heartfelt. I guess Fourteen and Donna just bring it out of me!

“The Star Beast” – in which Donna thinks she’s no one special, and the Doctor won’t stand for it

“Wild Blue Yonder” – in which the Doctor and Donna test how well they know each other

“The Giggle” – in which the Doctor comes home

 

No comments:

Post a Comment